--> Preface | Blogging By Doing

Provides you different way of blogging.


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Preface

| Sunday, January 15, 2012
Blog is a blend of the term web blog that is a type of website or a part of a website. The owner of a blog is called as blogger. About its history, you can search at wikipedia or google. Usually, a blog belongs to one person or one organization with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, and other material such as graphics or video. A blog can be the blogger's online diary too. Most blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static websites.

To be a blogger you have not to be a website master. Because there are so many blogging provider to make a blog for free such as blogger.com, wordpress.com, or the others. So, you have not to master html language or PHP to make a blog.

Why do I choose to do blogging ?
It is because I prefer to do something positive in my live than waste my whole time and do nothing. By this blog, no drugs, no free sex, no corruption, collusion, and nepotism. It does not mean that I have addiction on them (just a clarification). But, doing something positive is a good way to live, isn't it ?

A blog is a personal website. By blogging, I can express everything I feel, make a comment about  the govern or event, I can write as much as I can and share a lot of things to people. Through my blog, I hope we can exchange ideas about everything. And of course, all things that shared here are a positive and useful for us, both readers and the blogger.

As we know, English is international language. So, this blog is a media to practice my English too. Especially about the grammar because I am an Indonesian, we have not spoken English since we born. Someday, I will take a course of conversation to improve my speaking skill in English.

I have read some articles about earning money from blogging and maybe I will try  some tricks for my blog. Or maybe someday, I can be famous like Raditya Dika (I am sorry if I have written a wrong spell, but the one who I mean is the owner of radityadika.com). He is one of the famous blogger in Indonesia, my country.

I hope I can learn more things here.

Related Posts